A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Malinky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Malinky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Malinky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinky graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Malinky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Interventional Pain Managment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris John Malinky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Malinky practice?
- Dr. Chris Malinky has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Malinky practices Anesthesiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Anesthesiologists.