inactive

Chris J Malinky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 review

September 16th, 2015
RUN, DON'T WALK, AWAY!!!!
If you want a physician that will not talk to you. then this is the guy for you, after the first visit., you will repeat your information over, and over, to each member of staff., even when I had the MRI., he did not come in and discuss what the results were., I found that out., but, going to a chiropractor., they explained it to me., I never saw. or talked with Chris Malinsky., again., the pain was terrible., and he had no thought of helping, so that it would be taken care of., until the next wish., again an assistant., no more., of that nonsense., RUN FROM THIS OFFICE., AND THIS DR. find someone that has people skills., and knows how to interact on a doctor/patient level. terrible!!!

July 27th, 2015
If you like not being in control of your own.meds this is the place. Tried time after time to switch n change medicatios as I want to be in control and got nowhere.

May 15th, 2012
Very good PM doctor who works with another bad doctor you will probably have to see in addition to Malinky
I can't say enough about Malinky himself. He's given me 3 epidurals and was never a jerk about refilling meds if needed. (Please note, that I never have to be prompted to take a medicationholiday. No pain, no meds). Problem: If you want to have Malinky as a PM doctor, you will also have to encounter Laub. I quit this practice because of Laub, unsigned my contract under good standing, and will be seeking elsewhere. If Malinky ever has his own place, I'd happily see him again.