Dr. Chris Manschreck, DO
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Manschreck graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Manschreck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
- McAlester Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manschreck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris E. Manschreck practice?
Dr. Chris Manschreck practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mcalester, OK.
See Mcalester Family Physicians and Mcalester General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Manschreck, Dr. Kip Manschreck, Dr. Christian Manschreck, Dr. Kris Manschreck