Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris Marasco
Dr. Chris Marasco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelbyville, TN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marasco is affiliated with Bedford County Medical Center, Encino Hospital Medical Center and Providence Tarzana Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chris Marasco has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chris Marasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, TN.
Dr. Thomas Nedumthottathil
Shelbyville, TN 0.45 mi21
Dr. Jeanette Sison-Ilarde
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Shelbyville, TN 0.47 mi27
Dr. Nathan Brummel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Shelbyville, TN 0.47 mi12