Dr. Chris Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 20th, 2015
I was very impressed with Dr. Miller. He diagnosed the problem and I was quickly scheduled for surgery. The staff was awesome. The outcome was awesome. He repaired my injury and now I'm in therapy recovering well. I highly recommend him.

January 13th, 2015
Wondering who to see with that torn Rotator Cuff. Dr. Miller is the one!
I knew Dr. Miller was the one I wanted to see after I had been diagnosed with a severe rotator cuff tear by another Dr. I figured rightly that any Should Man who treated rodeo injuries was the one I wanted. Guess what? No rotator cuff tear and it healed on its own. Dr. Miller saved me from having needless surgery.

July 25th, 2014
bullrider/lineman
i had surgery to repair a broken PCL tendon in my knee after 8 week recovery , i had an incident where i had a problem and dr miller open the surgery room and performed (on his day off) total repair of my knee i was back working and riding within 5 weeks time 5 stars at least i can be reached on facebook or look on his walls at all the folks that find him top notch ......

August 22nd, 2012
Patient
Although I did like the doctor, He didn't seem to know the pieces that were used from another doctor from another state and that was after 3 visits too.The time that it took from entering the facility and then seeing the doctor, OUCH! ANd then needed to come in contact with 5-6 people before I chated with the men him self too!

December 7th, 2011
Horrendous Back Office Staff
Trying to schedule a surgery involved the back office staff which in my humble opinion is one of the most unprofessional staff who not only neglect to follow up with your paper work on time but try to throw it on the patient's shoulder to do the leg work for getting approval froom your Family doctor'/other specialists you are seeing. Everytime you call to confirm, they will ask AGAIN for you Family doctor/Specialist's phone numbers. Even if the requisite papers have been sent and confirmed by your family doctor/specialist office staff, Kansas Ortho Clinic's back office would claim they dont have it or deny knowledge of it.Am seriously thinking of scheduling my surgery elsewhere. I am just one fish in the big pond to them! so i suppose i dont matter.

October 25th, 2011
i had knee surgeries by him 10 years ago, very successful. Recently, crash trauma to left knee. Great experience and recovering well

August 27th, 2011
HORRIBLE
Waited over an hour to be seen at my initial visit. Follow up visits were just as bad. My knee got worse and I had to see another doctor before I could get it right and play again. My trainer sent me to Dr. Miller but I regret it and would not recommend him to anyone else. he really talks down to you and makes you feel like it's your fault you didn't get better.

August 16th, 2011
Not Impressed
After telling me that I had a very small tear, he automatically tried to press me into surgery before even describing what my other options would be. He seemed resentful when I dared to question if I had the option of waiting or trying other options BEFORE having surgery. I will seek a second opinion and will NOT be allowing this man to operate on my knee.

June 12th, 2011
Dr. Miller was very good at explaining my shoulder injury. The options that were available, and when I ask for his opinion he gave it and explained why he felt that way. His assistants were very good at following my recovery process. He also took the time to explore PT options in my area and give a recommendation. I would absolutly see him again.

July 4th, 2010
Not Happy
My employer made me see Dr. Miller when I hurt my knee at work. He was fast to do surgery and I got worse. I have not been able to get back to work and still hurt. I am trying to go to another doctor recommended by some friends.

June 17th, 2010
Seemed to be in a hurry to schedule me for procedures at his office. My knee hurt worse after the procedure and I have not been able to get back to playing. Had to see another Doc but now OK.