Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2014

Will squeeze you in at the last minute and give you quality care. Also is willing to email you at any time.

|  Best Doctor I have ever had!  |  show details
by Christina on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr Morris is really the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about you and will try to help you with any health issue you have. He thoroughly explains your condition/s and will work after hours to help you research if he can. I highly recommend him to anyone! He is fantastic.

|  Best OBGYN and practice in Charlotte, NC  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I highly reccommend Providence Women's Center as a place for you to recieve care. From the time I walked in the door until the time of checkout ALL staff were extremely courteous and professional. I have been a patient there since 2008 when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. My physician is Dr. Chris Morris. I have never met someone with such professionalisim and by far the best bedside manner around. My favorite part of my experience is that 95% of the time I get to see my physician and not someone else. This is important to me because Dr. Morris is who I trust. I will say the few times I have seen his partners they have been great too. Dr. Morris is on time as far as my appointments have been and he has NEVER made me feel rushed. He has always been a patient person with me and taken his time to answer each and every question or concern I may have. Most all of my friends are either patients of his or are seen by one of his partners. They too share the same feelings as I do about his practice. I am on my third pregnancy and I am comforted by the fact that I am under his care. It makes my experience another exciting one. Rest assured that you too will fall in love with Providence Womens Center too. Dr. Morris you truely have blessed my family with two beautiful babies and my husband and I look forward to the third and final addition to our family.Reed family

|  Michelle S.  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Morris was top- notch from start to finish. As a first time patient, I found Dr. Morris to be a good listener, attentive to my concerns and explained thoroughly what he was doing and looking for during his exam. Dr. Morris' findings ended up with me surgery after much discussion about the diagnosis, my options, and the needed follow-up care. Every single interaction with Dr. Morris was encouraging, productive, and actually quite fun. His nurse,Paulette, is fantastic as well.Dr. Morris' bedside manner is second to none and is highly recommended.

|  show details
May 27th, 2011

Dr. Morris delivered both of my children now ages 6 and 3. He is very easy to talk to, professional, and truly cares for your well being.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Morris took the time to fully explain things during my visit. I never felt like he was in a rush to get to another patient. Extremely satisfied with his care!

|  Dr. Morris is great  |  show details
by Olga on Oct 18th, 2010

I've been with Dr. Thomas Morris over a year and he delivered my baby girl. He is a great doctor and nice person, intelligent and professional.Recommend to everyone!