A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Naum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Naum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Naum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naum graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Naum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Carl Naum MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chris C. Naum practice?
- Dr. Chris Naum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Naum practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.