Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris Old
Dr. Chris Old, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Old is affiliated with Shelby Baptist Medical Center, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and Princeton Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chris Old has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Chris Old is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Michele Postma
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi21
Dr. Phillip Madonia
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10
Dr. Timothy Williams
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi7