A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Thomson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Thomson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Patrick Thomson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chris P. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Chris Thomson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chris Thomson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Pulmonologists.