A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Thomson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomson
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Thomson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Thomson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris P Thomson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chris P. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Chris Thomson has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Thomson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Pulmonologists.