Dermatologist (skin)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 24th, 2015

my first visit was definitely my last. my concerns were hardly listened to. the dr was way too quick writing me prescriptions that i don't think I even needed. I was terribly rushed. in and out in under 10 minutes- that includes the time the nurse spent asking me questions, too!

Skintags and mole checks show details Skintags and mole checks
by Kelly jo on Apr 1st, 2015

I have been going to Dr pardue for many years and he is an excellent dermatologist. He is very caring and kind as well as very informative. He has taken pre cancerous moles and skin tags off me. He has talked to me about making sure I wear a high SPF sunscreen and to make sure I apply it regularly and to wear a wide brim hat and to avoid the sun in the hottest part of the day from 10-3 because of my fair completion. I would recommend Dr Pardue to anyone he will take excelkent care if you and your dermatology problems.

Great service show details Great service
by Barbara on Nov 9th, 2013

Great visit at Belle Meade Dermatology. Had six places treated on my face and one biopsy. Thanks to Dr. Chris Pardue and his nurse all this was done in an efficient & timely manner. Retired accounts receivable specialist.

So you can't give 0 stars... show details So you can't give 0 stars...
by Pamela on Sep 17th, 2013

There is not a doubt in my mind that the positive reviews about Dr. Pardue were entered by someone in the practice or by Pardue himself. For the worst medical experience thus far, I thank Belle Meade Dermatology. I clearly wrote on the form that I was planning to become pregnant and the dr prescribed me something that says not to use it while pregnant or planning to become pregnant. He probably would have connected the dots had he stayed in the room for more than 3 seconds. He had already written the prescription before walking in the door... Without even looking at me. I also really disliked that they made me pay my copay before I saw the doctor. I was ready to walk out after waiting for 1 hour past my appointment. I'm sure their awful customer service is the reason they have to charge you before you are actually seen.. Otherwise, no one would pay because everyone would walk out. Such a sad waste of money for 3 seconds with the worst dermatologist ever (Dr. Pardue) and a prescription that is absolutely useless to me.

Apr 15th, 2011

Dr. Pardue and his office staff, especially one of the front desk clerks are very uninterested and uncaring. I will never go back to him.

complaint show details complaint
Oct 9th, 2009

I was so disappointed on my 2 visits to Dr. Pardue....he wanted to talk the whole visit about a doctor friend we both knew; and I wanted him to diagnosis my illness. It was horrible. He spent almost no time on my issue and gave me no advisement. I left empty handed with no medicine or no treatment. When I asked about a large mole growth on my leg, he said 'this is like a bug bite.'I would not return ever.