Dermatologists

Belle Meade Dermatology
24 White Bridge Rd
Hillwood, Nashville, TN 37205
615-352-0011
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Great service  |  show details
by Barbara on Nov 9th, 2013

Great visit at Belle Meade Dermatology. Had six places treated on my face and one biopsy. Thanks to Dr. Chris Pardue and his nurse all this was done in an efficient & timely manner. Retired accounts receivable specialist.

|  So you can't give 0 stars...  |  show details
by Pamela on Sep 17th, 2013

There is not a doubt in my mind that the positive reviews about Dr. Pardue were entered by someone in the practice or by Pardue himself. For the worst medical experience thus far, I thank Belle Meade Dermatology. I clearly wrote on the form that I was planning to become pregnant and the dr prescribed me something that says not to use it while pregnant or planning to become pregnant. He probably would have connected the dots had he stayed in the room for more than 3 seconds. He had already written the prescription before walking in the door... Without even looking at me. I also really disliked that they made me pay my copay before I saw the doctor. I was ready to walk out after waiting for 1 hour past my appointment. I'm sure their awful customer service is the reason they have to charge you before you are actually seen.. Otherwise, no one would pay because everyone would walk out. Such a sad waste of money for 3 seconds with the worst dermatologist ever (Dr. Pardue) and a prescription that is absolutely useless to me.

Apr 15th, 2011

Dr. Pardue and his office staff, especially one of the front desk clerks are very uninterested and uncaring. I will never go back to him.

|  Former ER doctor....  |  show details
by yeahrightnow at Citysearch on Jan 23rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

My husband has been going to Dr. Pardue for a year or so now. He complains that he is not taken very seriously, and that he walks out of there with a prescription plus several \"frozen\" areas on his head and face each time. He also states he hasn`t seen Dr. Pardue in several visits, it has always been his physician assistant. That is a licensed medical person, but you shouldn`t have to pay the same office visit rate for a lesser trained person. I happen to know that Dr. Pardue used to work in the local emergency rooms as an ER doctor, then quit to open Belle Meade Dermatology. I don`t know how much dermatology training he has actually had. My husband is going to go to another dermatologist this year. Be warned, just because the name says \"Belle Meade\" doesn`t mean you get that type care.

|  DO NOT GO THERE  |  show details
by DrPardueNooooo at Citysearch on Oct 27th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went there for a condition that developed on my hands. I saw Dr. Pardue for no more than 2 minutes.He prescribed me a corticosteroid, said come back in a month and left. We all know that steroids don`t cure anything, they just remove some symptoms.He did not say anything about this being contagious or not, what should I expect, how to protect people around me if needed.He did not ask are other parts of the body affected in fact my feet were.One of the nurses was useless, the second one gave me a steroid shot so I guess she was the better one.100 out of the window.If they try to set you an appointment with him say NO or take a picture of him if you want to see him longer and ask questions. The picture will give you the same answers you`ll get from him- NONE.You`ve being warned. Just look at his revues here. Either one star or if you look at the language of the positive revues they have being written by his nurses or family- nothing specific just glowing praises.The good part is that he is just a dermatologist, not somebody dealing with real health conditions. It would be scary then.

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
by fishlens at Citysearch on Aug 26th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pardue is terrible. I went in to have my hands examined and hopefully get some good medicine to heal whatever was wrong with them. He only glanced at my hands and immediately diagnosed it. He did not answer any of my questions and would not, in my opinion, actually examine my hands. So I`d never go back to this guy. Waste of a 50 dollar copay. In fact, I may write them a letter demanding my 50 dollars back. He`s just another one of those doctor`s who wants to visit as many people as possible and prescribe something as quickly as possible. He even wants you to come back for other skin treaments and things you don`t ask about and you aren`t there for. He just wants money.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  terrible experience left with scarring  |  show details
by maryscha at Citysearch on Jul 8th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I`m 50 and had two small `sun spots` or `age spots` on my face. I wanted them checked out by a dermatologist since I have a family history of melanoma.Then I was going to ask if something like Retin-a would help fade them. Dr Chris Pardue looked at my face and without saying another word, directed his assistant to freeze them off. She proceeded to freeze the spots and FIVE other places on my face before I even had time to respond. Seriously, after the sixth one, I said \"Stop! wait a minute! how is this going to look tomorrow when I go back to work\" To which Dr Pardue said, \"Oh, they`ll be scabbed and oozing for several days and then disappear.\" 1he never asked me if it was a convenient time for me to have scabs all over my face!!!!2 he belittled me for questioning him3 he left without ever giving me any aftercare instructions!!! could I wash my face could I use makeup to cover the scabs---I finally just asked the receptionist at the desk as I left, almost in tears.The following day, the scabs were dime-sized, oozing and didn`t heal for 2 weeks. Even now months later, I still have large, light -brown patches where each removal was---and the sun spots are STILL THERE! I`ve been extremely cautious about using sunscreen so the spots don`t get worse. I wouldn`t dream of returning to his office. He was terribly, terribly arrogant and unprofessional.I just hope this review may help someone else avoid his office. I know when I booked the appt, I was thinking, \"well-Belle Meade Dermatology----it`s GOT to be a decent place!\" WRONG.Lastly, I`d assumed when I mentioned my family history of melanoma that he would do a `body check` to see if I had any suspicious places---but nope----just zapped the heck out of my face, charged me a couple hundred bucks, and left. He should

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  personal nightmare  |  show details
by wherearethemorals on May 18th, 2010 on citysearch.com

After reading the reviews on this doctor, I find it odd that all reviews are 1 star terrible experienceslike mine or fabulous reviews. Considering the treatment I received from this doctor, I would bet he gets on his web reviews boasting about HIS patient care and bedside manner. There was not one good thing about my entire visit, and wish I could erase the bad things that happened. I too was NOT treated and was told to make another appointment. They still charged me full price for the visit, eventhough came into the room for about 30 seconds and told me to reschedule. I wouldn`t pay and now am having to deal with a credit agency. I am a straight A college student who works very hard in my life, and I know when something isn`t moral. This doctor is not moral. Do yourself a favor, and find a doctor who is practicing for the right reasons...not this one.

|  Terrific  |  show details
by DoctorB09 on Mar 5th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The entire staff treats you like family. Dr. Pardue has a vast knowledge of medicine, but he knows how to explain conditions in a way that anyone can understand. His nurses are no nonsense, hard working, but caring. My condition has resolved, but I would definitely return should I have a recurrence.

by JRBrown on Oct 15th, 2009 on citysearch.com

This doctor, was so kind to me. He treated me like his best friend. I ended up with malignant melanoma stage 3 or 4. I lived to tell about it ( and it is only thanks to him). Not Vanderbilt, Sarah Cannon, American Cancer Society or anyone else. He now see

|  complaint  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

I was so disappointed on my 2 visits to Dr. Pardue....he wanted to talk the whole visit about a doctor friend we both knew; and I wanted him to diagnosis my illness. It was horrible. He spent almost no time on my issue and gave me no advisement. I left empty handed with no medicine or no treatment. When I asked about a large mole growth on my leg, he said 'this is like a bug bite.'I would not return ever.

by klja on Oct 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had been going to Belle Meade Dermatology for several year. My son developed a problem with warts on his hand which needed to be looked at. I had a couple of sun damage spots on my back. We went in and spoke to the doctor, he sent a nurse in to freez

by Kchaber on Oct 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

by CSMobileUser on Jul 27th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I visited Dr. Pardue about 2 weeks ago about a cyst I have had on my ear for about 17 years and have not been able to find anyone to remove it till I spoke with him and I am now free of my little friend 45 min after I walked in the office.