Dr. Christopher Radpour Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Radpour?

Dr. Radpour did my bladder repair surgery. I was scheduled for an early appointment but due to some emergencies I was pushed back. Finally I was taken into surgery at 11o'clock. Dr. Radpour stapled the tube coming from my kidney to my bladder. I was in severe pain all night. The next morning he came by and I told him and he said walk it off. Sent me home and that night I was back in the hospital, had to have surgery the next day. He shows up and says Sorry your going through this. I wouldn't send anybody to him for bladder repair.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Best doctor I've had .

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Couldn't ask for a polite,helpful,caring Doctor.

Amazing OB-GYN

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Great office staff, easy to make an appt. Dr Radpour is extremely professional, thorough and spends time getting to know you as a patient. I highly recommend him!!!

Mom of 2

Posted on July 11th, 2014

Can not say enough about Dr Radpour! He is by far the best dr I have ever seen. He honestly cares about his patients and their families. He is very prompt with call backs and very helpful and kind. He went so far beyond the call with my recent delivery! I would recommend him to anyone! I normally saw another dr at his practice but had to switch to him when I became pregnant bc my regular dr stopped delivering babies. It was the best switch I ever made and I praise God for leading us to Dr. Radpour. He has been a blessing to our family!

Wonderful

Posted on March 15th, 2014

Dr. Radpour is an amazing Dr. I started going to him when I was 16. I am now 20 and still wouldn't have another doctor. I make sure to have insurance based on what they accept. I like him because he truly cared about my well being. After I got married and got pregnant he he went on vacation the week before I was supposed to be induced and thankfully I went the whole time. When he showed up to deliver my daughter he said "thanks for waiting on me to get back" and that made me feel like I was in good hands. I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Posted on July 29th, 2013

EXcellent!!! Dr. Radpour is the best Obgyn!

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Radpour is seriously the coolest Dr. EVER!!!! He is so nice, gentle, and knowledgable. He always take the time to listen to all of my needs!!! His nurse Shannon and Laura are the best ever!!! They are also very efficient, and fun!!! Just love all of them so much!!! They are the best team ever!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!

The Best OB EVER!

Posted on February 24th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Radpour since I was 16! I'm now 24 & have since had 2 beautiful babies delivered by him with absolutely NO issues! And YES, Dr. Radpour was there for both of my actual deliveries! No "on call" doctor delivery. He has always been so kind & gentle, while still being informative & compassionate. Even his staff is amazing! I've always felt as if Dr. Radpour actually cares about the health of me and my babies. Before, after, & during my pregnancies. He even decorates his exam rooms' walls with thousands of pictures of babies he has delivered over the years! It's truly an amazing site. I would NEVER go to another OBGYN for any reason, EVER. I always recommend him to all my family and friends, even strangers at times. As of now, my best friend, my grandmother, my aunt, & my sister are also very satisfied patients of Dr. Radpour! He gets a 5 out of 5 from me & my family!

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

I really can't say enough about Dr. Radpour! GREAT bedside manner, caring, friendly, knowledgeable...the list goes on and on!!

chatt mom of 4

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr Radpour and Laura have been there for me with all of my babies. They are the absolute best! I feel at home with them and they always answer my questions and call me back quickly. I am always treated with respect and they truly care about me and my family. I wish every doctor and nurse could be like them. Quality care,kindness,quickness, and most of all knowledge. I trust them completely. I will never go anywhere else. Just simply the best doctor and nurse team ever.

mom of tn

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

I HAD MY 1ST CHILD 8 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE BEEN VISITING DR. RADPOUR FOR MY YEARLY CHECK UP FOR THE LAS 8 YEARS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THEIR PROFESSIONALISM AND THE STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY..

NICE DR.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN IN 2004 AND DR. RADPOUR WAS OUR DR. HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB WHILE I WAS PREGNANT AND AFTER HER BIRTH. HE CAME TO SEE ME THE NEXT DAY TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM EVER SINCE. HE IS FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS.. I LOVE HIS NURSE TOO ..THEY ARE WONDERFUL.