A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Reeves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Ryan Reeves DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris R. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Chris Reeves has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chris Reeves practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrison, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Branson, MO and Hollister, MO.
See Harrison Surgeons.