Dr. Chris Regier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Regier?

Dr. Regier seems to be an excellent Doctor.

Posted on May 10th, 2017

It is sad that his front desk staff is so rude and unprofessional.

Should not be practicing .

Posted on March 24th, 2015

The nurse was rude ,and she had no clue. I was experiencing chronic sinus pressure on my gums. He shot down sinus pressure on my gums. I experienced very weird vibes from him. Please do not go to this certified duck. He will quack at you.

tonsils removed

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Regier is an amazing docor. He looked over everything I was concerned with and even more! He noticed my left tonsil was enlarged. He made get a ct scan to make sure everything was okay. He felt a slight syst in my thyroid and told me I needed an ultrasound. He reviewed everything and had me in surgery that next week. He preformed the surgery. And now I am recovering. I recommend him all the way and felt very comfortable with him doing the surgery. He walks you through everything step by step before he does anything hasty. Great doctor!!!

Posted on December 1st, 2014

Love him! Excellent doctor! Having ear issues and we are having some trouble figuring out what exactly is going on. He has been really thorough through it all. I have had a CAT scan, hearing test and I am scheduled to have a MRI. I appreciate that he did not just give me a diagnosis and send me on my way. He wants to give me a definite answer as to what the problem is.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

He took his time and explain everything to me.

Georgia

Posted on August 15th, 2013

My daughter had a procedure done by Dr. Regier and he was so nice. Such a great doctor and someone I would always trust with my children. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

I wouldn't recommend him

Posted on September 17th, 2012

I waited in the exam room for what seems like forever before he came in. He was condescending and just plan rude. He made me uncomfortable in a creepy way and I will never go back to see him again. A total jerk.

Not broad certificated in ENT, Head and Face surgies ONLY FAMILY MEDS (GP)

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Of couse that is were the money is so he practices/does that type of surgeries; which is money base.Grandchild has tubes and he doesn't follow the Otolaryngologist standard of care. He believes that it fine, no problem allowing a child with tubes not to use ear plugs. I can't find a ENT/MD that agrees with him; or articles on the web.When I tried to ask him about it, he shut me down and explain HOW WRONG in using plugs; I'm just using old information. I'm told that the at ER and that we are not following doctors orders by keeping the ear dry.Every thing on computer I've found is dated 2012. When I tried to mention it was shot down.

Great with peds

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Dr. Regeir was excellent with our boys both in the clinic and hospital setting. Definetely recommend.

Quality Service

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

I greatly appreciated the accurate diagnosis, the professional approach and the excellent followup received from Dr. Regier.

Posted on November 15th, 2017