Dr. Chris Regier DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

March 24th, 2015
Should not be practicing .
The nurse was rude ,and she had no clue. I was experiencing chronic sinus pressure on my gums. He shot down sinus pressure on my gums. I experienced very weird vibes from him. Please do not go to this certified duck. He will quack at you.

March 5th, 2015
tonsils removed
Dr. Regier is an amazing docor. He looked over everything I was concerned with and even more! He noticed my left tonsil was enlarged. He made get a ct scan to make sure everything was okay. He felt a slight syst in my thyroid and told me I needed an ultrasound. He reviewed everything and had me in surgery that next week. He preformed the surgery. And now I am recovering. I recommend him all the way and felt very comfortable with him doing the surgery. He walks you through everything step by step before he does anything hasty. Great doctor!!!

December 1st, 2014
Love him! Excellent doctor! Having ear issues and we are having some trouble figuring out what exactly is going on. He has been really thorough through it all. I have had a CAT scan, hearing test and I am scheduled to have a MRI. I appreciate that he did not just give me a diagnosis and send me on my way. He wants to give me a definite answer as to what the problem is.

October 16th, 2013
He took his time and explain everything to me.

August 15th, 2013
Georgia
My daughter had a procedure done by Dr. Regier and he was so nice. Such a great doctor and someone I would always trust with my children. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

September 17th, 2012
I wouldn't recommend him
I waited in the exam room for what seems like forever before he came in. He was condescending and just plan rude. He made me uncomfortable in a creepy way and I will never go back to see him again. A total jerk.

February 28th, 2012
Not broad certificated in ENT, Head and Face surgies ONLY FAMILY MEDS (GP)
Of couse that is were the money is so he practices/does that type of surgeries; which is money base.Grandchild has tubes and he doesn't follow the Otolaryngologist standard of care. He believes that it fine, no problem allowing a child with tubes not to use ear plugs. I can't find a ENT/MD that agrees with him; or articles on the web.When I tried to ask him about it, he shut me down and explain HOW WRONG in using plugs; I'm just using old information. I'm told that the at ER and that we are not following doctors orders by keeping the ear dry.Every thing on computer I've found is dated 2012. When I tried to mention it was shot down.

September 1st, 2010
Great with peds
Dr. Regeir was excellent with our boys both in the clinic and hospital setting. Definetely recommend.

April 2nd, 2009
Quality Service
I greatly appreciated the accurate diagnosis, the professional approach and the excellent followup received from Dr. Regier.