Kathy Boyer show details Kathy Boyer
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr Chris Richards is exceptional. I always feel respected and well cared for. I don't know a single woman who has used his services and hasn't felt compassionately taken care of.

Mar 14th, 2012

Dr Richards and his staff are amazing people! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a Grade A doctor!

Feb 24th, 2012

Excellent service, experienced, and very trustworthy. Staff was also very caring and consistently went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Highly recommend.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Richarson is in my opinion the best Doctor I have ever had, he is amazing. I had a C-section and was very very nervous, and he was amazing! His skills are unmatched! I would only have another child if he was my Dr. Honestly.

An outstanding doctor show details An outstanding doctor
Jun 21st, 2011

i've been a patient of dr Richard's for many years now & consider him to be the best doctor I've ever come across. He has an amazing staff (2) and his office offers the most caring form of full spectrum "women's health" services. I can attest to his unmatched skills as an obstetrician, as well as the time & investment he offers to each patient.

Jul 23rd, 2010

I had a problem I called and the same day he saw me and helped me right away. His office staff were very pleasant and helpful. I will see him from now on. The other option in town has a long way to go.