A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Schettino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Schettino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schettino graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schettino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- Nemours Children`s Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Joseph Schettino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Schettino practice?
- Dr. Chris Schettino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Schettino practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Miami Radiologists and Miami Pediatric Specialists.