A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Shean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Shean is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Shean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shean graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Jay Shean MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Shean practice?
- Dr. Chris Shean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Shean practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA.
See Baldwin Park Surgeons.