A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Theodoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Theodoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodoran graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Theodoran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris G Theodoran DO is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chris G. Theodoran practice?
- Dr. Chris Theodoran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chris Theodoran practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.