A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Theodoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodoran graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Theodoran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theodoran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris G. Theodoran practice?
Dr. Chris Theodoran practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.