Dr. Chris Theodoran DO Patient Reviews

• Urology Lancaster, PA

November 19th, 2016
I've seen Dr. Theodoran numerous times. He'll listen to what you have to say and explains everything thoroughly. Would highly recommend this doctor!

September 10th, 2016
Does not listen, belligerent when questioned
I have been a patient for 5 years. Struggled with stones during pregnancies, eventually needing surgeries to remove stones. I have yet to hear any real solutions about stone prevention. I have yet to hear about stone composition, even from my stones analyzed years ago. I have tolerated his extreme tardiness, regularly waiting more than an hour. I have tolerated unprofessional comments, and him blowing off my concerns. I have found that he is not willing to consider opposing recommendations from other urologists. When presented with concerns that a mistake may have been made during surgery, instead of listening to concerns he choose to make accusations regarding my mental health. He has also asked personal medical questions in open areas, with other patients walking by on several occasions. I have lost all trust in his ability to continue my care.