A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Threatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Threatt, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Threatt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Threatt graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Threatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris B Threatt MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chris B. Threatt practice?
- Dr. Chris Threatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Threatt practices Urology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Urologists.