A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Crawford, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Crawford, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Wayne Crawford MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Chris W. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Chris Crawford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chris Crawford practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.