Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
Every Visit Feels Personal
I have seen Dr. Crawford over several years, and he makes everyone feel like he really is interested in what is going on in his/her life. The information and options shared before any treatment are easy to understand. I spent summers covered with baby oil trying to get a tan with freckled skin. The upside of that is that he knows what to look for in pre-skin cancer as well as when to biopsy suspicious areas....yet he never thinks the worst as he decides how to treat each place on my skin. My appointments are made for every 6 months in the hopes of catching the ones that might end up being cancerous. He is a true gentleman and an exceptional dermatologist! I would highly recommend him!

September 20th, 2016
Personal service
Dr Crawford is a very likable, personal doctor. Takes time with his patients - Wow! Isn't that a breath of fresh air!!

September 16th, 2014
Excellent
I went to Dr. Crawford for botox and juvederm and it was a great experience. When I arrived for my appointment they were on time and he and his team walked me through the entire process and answered all of my questions. The actual procedures were quick and he made sure my faced still had a natural look. I highly recommend him for these treatments especially if it is your first time for botox or juvederm because he will take the time to make you comfortable with the procedures. Can't say enough about how great the experience was for me!

June 11th, 2010