A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Waldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Waldo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldo graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Waldo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris T Waldo MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Chris T. Waldo practice?
- Dr. Chris Waldo has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Waldo practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Pathologists.