A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Wall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Wall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Wall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris Wall practice?
- Dr. Chris Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Wall practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.