A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Wall is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wall
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Wall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Wall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris Wall practice?
- Dr. Chris Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Wall practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.