Dr. Chris Weber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Weber?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Weber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 8th, 2017

Horrific receptionist who taunts new patients

First time patient trying to make appointment and Candace answered my call. Horribly impatient and actually scoffed when the first possible date didn't work for me. Told me "not to waste her time." After asking for office mgr, she refused repeatedly to transfer the call! Demanded to know why I wanted to speak with her superior. Finally got the name Peggy from her, although she claimed Peggy wasn't available and has no voice mail, and after saying how unhappy I was the way she was talking to me she laughed! She then ENCOURAGED me to call the dr to report her and said "please do, please do." After reading other reviews, looks like the dr supports this type of attitude. I will not be giving this dr my business. HIDEOUS.

October 17th, 2016

My visit to Dr Weber

I was very impressed with Dr Weber. He was very thorough with my exam. He explained what he was doing and what the results were to my husband and me. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is having muscle weakness and nerve pain. The office was well run and I was treated with kindness and respect.

March 24th, 2016

Amazing man

He is a great doctor, he has helped me through a very rough time in life. He has made me feel better about living life again. He spends time with his patients and answers any questions that I may have for him. Dr.Webber and his staff are very caring. I would definitely recommend his office to anyone that needs a awesome doctor.

December 1st, 2015

Very insulting man!! Totally needs to find another profession. Does not care about patients.

June 14th, 2015

.Dr Weber has no problem spending extra time with you to try to diagnose a problem you're having

June 1st, 2015

Severe pain in lower back right leg!

The staff was able to get me in to see the doctor in less than a week. Dr Webber did 100% evaluation and made me and my wife feel like family ! We now have a plan with achievable goals Thanks to Dr Webber! Such a great experience !!

March 18th, 2015

It's easy to be a doctor but if you can't have empathy for your patients especially when psychiatry is your emphasis of what great value are you to your patients. Seriously disappointed.

March 7th, 2015

The first day I walked into Dr. Weber's office was the day I started living again.

Without a doubt, the most caring, compassionate, and selfless Dr I have ever seen.

February 9th, 2015

Exceptional Heathcare, Good Man

I've seen Dr. Weber for several years now and he has always provided me with top-notch healthcare. He takes the time to actually talk to you and talk through any questions or problems you're having rather than rushing on to the next patient. I also appreciate his common-sense approach to medicine. While he is a very thorough doctor, he has never been quick to order a ton of expensive tests unless there is good reason. He works with me on my health care and it certainly saves me a lot of money. I built a good relationship with Dr. Weber over the years and I certainly appreciate his services. Thanks Doc.

July 8th, 2014

previous patient

This guy is HORRIBLE, he needs to go back to school and learn something, and while he's at it he needs to get an attitude adjustment. His diagnosis is BAD, he cares about the Insurance company more than the patients

March 22nd, 2013

Frustrating experience.

Dr. Weber appears to be flighty and easily distracted. He did not assist my husband at all. When I suggested another medical tactic that I had been told about he became rude and abrasive. That medical tactic, administered by another doctor, ended up solving my husband's pain. I don't cry easily but was in tears as I left his office for the last time.

November 29th, 2012

Best Dr. in the Ozarks.

Dr. Chris is the best Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He cares, he is a Pro from start to finish. I highly recommend him to anyone with back pain, or in need of great pain management skills.