Dr. Chris Wetzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Wetzel?

September 2nd, 2016

Very caring physician. Takes the time to get to know you. Doesn't order unnecessary tests or over prescribe. Treats the whole person. Sees his own patients when they are hospitalized. He is an example of what family doctor should be, not of what they have evolved into during the past 20 years.

July 14th, 2016

Dr. Wetzel cares about his patients. He listens and thinks through the situation. He wants to be sure I understand what the diagnosis is and that I am comfortable following his recommendations. And if I have concerns, he pays attention to them.

April 12th, 2016

Very attentive

I am a new patient to Dr. Wetzel within the past 6 months. I switched to him after being diagnosed with cancer. My previous doctor was not attentive enough. Dr. Wetzel goes above and beyond. Prior to my surgery he called me or my wife several times, after hours, to comfort us and make sure our mind frame was positive. Post surgery was more of the same. Many calls to check on me as I was recovering. Dr. Wetzel has been extremely helpful to me and my family and we very much appreciate his compassion and attentiveness.

November 24th, 2015

One of the worst doctors in the area. My mom went to this doctor for almost a year. She had gotten pain in her neck from missing a step at the house. A lump had developed and for 9 months he continued to tell her to just keep doing exercises and it would feel better. She continued to express her concern as the pain got worse and requested an x-ray, which he continually said was not necessary. After so much pain she couldn't take it she went to York Hospital and was immediately diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in her neck that was pressing on her spine. My mom has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma and continues to fight. Had she listened to this joke of a doctor she would not be with us today.

April 2nd, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable and compassionate

Dr. Wetzle takes care of the entire individual, which is not easy in a world full of specialists. I am in my fifties, but have seen him with the elderly and am always touched by his sensitivity and the dignity that he treats his patients with. I consider him my "triage" doctor because with a complex medical condition, he always schedules me in to assist while waiting for the specialists

June 30th, 2012

Can't get Dr. to spend enough time with me to talk about serious issues

I've just seen Dr. Wetzel twice now, but both times, he wrapped up the session before I even got to some issues seriously bothering me, stood up and said "See you in 3 months." I need more frequent health care and someone who will listen to what you want to discuss (within reason) before jumping up to end the session, according to his own time line. I have been disappointed--especially since the problem we did not get to discuss this past visit was unmanaged pain. He has also given me instructions to change meds, but didn't ask to see if the change was working in a week or two, but in 3 months. Too long between appointments, and always at his request, not mine.

May 25th, 2012

I would highly reccomend Dr Wetzel. He was so patient with my father who had dementia trying to help him with his symptoms. He was very prompt in returning phone calls, even after hours. My father and I felt as though he wasn't just a patient to Dr Wetzel, he truely cared.

June 3rd, 2010

intelligent, sincere, professional

A wonderful Doctor who focuses on the problem as stated and synthesize information and knowledge to achieve a solution.

October 5th, 2017