Dr. Chris Yoon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2015
Great Doctor and Person
Dr. Yoon is a great man. He is not the most socially outgoing or approachable, but that in no way affects his ability to TREAT his patients ailments effectively. He is a very respectable man of honesty and integrity! I appreciate his services and was well-recovered in a non-invasive manner, thanks to him. Definitely recommend!

January 28th, 2014
I would recommend Dr. Yoon to my family and friends.

September 25th, 2013
He doesn't care
Dr.Yoon's staff is extremely unfriendly and rude. I waited over 30 minutes in sheer back pain sitting in the lobby before he arrived to the office. The doctor's assistant took over a week to submit my authorizations and my state disability. While my authorization was pending and I was in sheer back pain, he did not care to prescribe anything to me or follow up with me. He did not care to explain my MRI to me, which I was confused about. I had to ask him to explain since he was unwilling. He did not care to explain all my options. I finally found two other doctors who took me in. Dr. Brazill and Dr.Schopler took excellent care of me and now I'm doing well.

May 11th, 2011
Not What I Would Call a Good Doctor
I was very, very disappointed with this man. His attitude was lackadaisical and seemingly unconcerned. The examination was totally perfunctory. Follow-up was basically non-existent. I feel that I wasted 6 weeks of therapy sessions.

January 17th, 2011
used car salesman
this guy doesn't want to hear anything other than you need to do re-hab with him and that MRI's are wrong 50% of the time. i got news for you doc the machines don't lie people interpret the film. they are the ones who make mistakes. just like him. this guy just wants his money as many times a week as he can con you into going in there.you would be better off joining a gym this guy is just a glorified physical therapist.

July 12th, 2010
Dr. Yoon:
I have appreciated your care on my behalf. As a patient without adequate insurance, I do extensive research and expect my physicians to work closely with me. Your reserved and analytical nature probably affect your bedside manner but I relate to those qualities.Overall, I think you are doing a great job. I have recommended you to friends.

April 19th, 2010
Awesome!
Dr. Yoon is a very nice and hospitable physician. He is helpful and tirelessly searches for non-surgical ways to alleviate pain. Give him a try if you are trying to explore pre-surgical options.

November 7th, 2016

September 13th, 2014

February 18th, 2010

April 2nd, 2009
Sent me to physical therapy for a broken spine!!!!!

Health Guides