A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Zerger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Zerger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Zerger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Zerger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Hospitalist Group, LLC
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Zerger MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris Zerger practice?
- Dr. Chris Zerger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Zerger practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.