A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chrisette Dharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chrisette Dharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dharma
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dharma Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharma graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- University Hospital - St Paul
- St Pauls Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chrisette M Dharma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chrisette M. Dharma practice?
- Dr. Chrisette Dharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chrisette Dharma practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.