A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chrisman Scherf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scherf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scherf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chrisman Scherf, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherf graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chrisman George Scherf MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Chrisman G. Scherf practice?
- Dr. Chrisman Scherf has 1 office location.
Dr. Chrisman Scherf practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Salem, OR.
See Salem Surgeons.