Dr. Chrisoula Kiriazis MD Patient Reviews

4.7

April 22nd, 2015
RN, BSN, CEN
Dr Kitiazis has been my physicians for over 15 years. Although I moved I spend over 1 1/2 to 2 hours to see her. I will never change primary physicians no time or distance can change this. Dr Kitiazis is also considered "an out of network physician according to my insurace" doubling and tripling my co-pay and medical expenses. One can not put a price on the trust I have for her, she is outstanding, competent and truly cares about her patients. I am a RN and see first hand how other physicians LACK this quality of care! They are more interested in the almighty dollar. They overbook.their office visits forcing you to wait over an hour to see them ( that's if you can get an appointment to begin with). Dr K. never lost site of what made her a physician to begin with. I called yesterday to make an urgent appt with her. She made arrangements to see me today spending her lunch break in order to do so. There are not many physicians that would do this. That is why I love, respect and adore her. Dr Kitiazis is one of a kind and I feel blessed that she is my physicians. Her staff is also wonderful, caring and compassionate going out of their way to meet and exceed your expectations. Thank You Dr K. for fitting me in to your busy schedule today. I know I have a difficult road ahead of me but knowing your in my corner makes my tough journey more Palatable.

May 22nd, 2012
Best Doctor
Dr. Kiriazis is the nicest, caring, intelligent, and overall one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She truly cares about her patients, spends a lot of time with you, and really listens. Such a wonderful doctor!

February 1st, 2012
Everything you wanted in a primary care physician
Dr. Kiriazis far exceeded my expectations.....didn't think doctors like that existed any more. She takes the extra time to discuss your health and wellbeing. Twice she correctly diagnosed a problem that 2+ years of going to specialists weren't able to do.

January 11th, 2011
she is extremely knowledeable; and, delightful to meet with. She takes the time to get to know you and is excellent and realistic with her diagnoses and plans of treatment.

November 8th, 2010
I was impressed with how much time she spent with the patient

August 31st, 2010
Dr. Kiriazis is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. My family loves Dr. K and would recommend her to anyone!