Dr. Chriss Mack MD Patient Reviews

4.7

May 1st, 2015
I Loved Dr. Mack and so did my family. He is awesome and has a lot of empathy.

January 6th, 2015
Excellent Neurosurgeon!
I have had one cervical fusion and 4 lumbar fusions done by Dr. Mack. I have never had any complications and continue pain free. My first fusion was in Mar. 2003 and most recent was in Sept. 2011. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Mack and do not hesitate to refer friends and family to him.

July 13th, 2012
Dr Mack is an absolute LifeSaver !!!
i have had severe spinal disc issues with EXTREME pain; i was told by another neuro-surgeon at the same hospital that nothing could be done for me in Montana- that i needed to either go to Seattle or the Mayo-Clinic...a receptionist suggested Dr Mack- i can only say the man ROCKS!!. i cant say enough about his professionalism and his character. if i have a question i call & leave a message and he responds!! thats very different for me with regard to most Doctors i've dealt with. in summary- i'm able to work and carry on a relatively normal life because of him.

August 17th, 2011
was very uncaring and told me my severe postop pain " was all in my head". did not want me to return to his office post op. Told me to call in and report my condition for my 6 wk post op exam. By the time I got to Seattle and had the disc fragment removed- it had compressed my l-5 nerve long enough to cause permanent damage. I first saw him for a painless footdrop due to stenosis now I have intractable constant pain and a permanent foot drop.