A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christ Balouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christ Balouris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christ Balouris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Balouris graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balouris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christ Anthony Balouris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christ A. Balouris practice?
- Dr. Christ Balouris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christ Balouris practices Ophthalmology near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Wexford Ophthalmologists.