A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christ Pavlatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christ Pavlatos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavlatos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pavlatos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christ Pavlatos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlatos graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pavlatos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christ Pavlatos MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christ Pavlatos practice?
- Dr. Christ Pavlatos has 1 office location.
Dr. Christ Pavlatos practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Orthopedic Surgeons.