A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christ Pavlatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christ Pavlatos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavlatos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pavlatos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christ Pavlatos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlatos graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pavlatos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christ Pavlatos MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christ Pavlatos practice?
- Dr. Christ Pavlatos has 1 office location.
Dr. Christ Pavlatos practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Orthopedic Surgeons.