A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christa Andrews-Fike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christa Andrews-Fike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christa Andrews-Fike, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews-Fike graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Andrews-Fike has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christa Andrews-Fike MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christa Andrews-Fike practice?
- Dr. Christa Andrews-Fike has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christa Andrews-Fike practices Family Medicine near Clintonville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tigerton, WI and Shawano, WI.
See Clintonville Primary Care Doctors.