A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christa Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catalano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catalano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christa Catalano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Catalano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- The West Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christa Lynn Catalano MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christa L. Catalano practice?
- Dr. Christa Catalano has 1 office location.
Dr. Christa Catalano practices Diagnostic Radiology near Evans, GA.
See Evans Radiologists.