Dr. Christa Clark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 26th, 2013
So unhappy
Dr. Clark is very nice and takes the time to answer your questions. But I so unhappy with my breast augmentation. One is higher than the other and bigger! Can't wear certain shirts now.

April 20th, 2013
Best Experience Ever
Dr Clark is an awesome surgeon. Her warm and compassionate manner complements her exceptional skill. She explained all the procedures in a clear manner, cheerfully answered my 20 million questions (from pre-op through week 8) and gave me the body of my dreams (i.e. breast lift and tummy tuck) with minimal scarring. I am thrilled with the result!

April 2nd, 2012
Disappointed in results. I had a cool sculpting on my tummy. No notable difference- even the staff said no difference. I asked for a "do over" Dr Clark said sure if I paid for another procedure, minus a little discount. Needless to say- I will not return. I say save your money- it obviously does not work.

October 6th, 2011
I went to Dr. Clark for a breast augmentation and could not be more pleased with my results. Not only did Dr. Clark do an amazing job, she is truly caring, honest and professional. She spent time with me answering all of my questions, made me feel comfortable, and I am so happy I chose her to do my surgery. I have never had to wait very long at all and her staff is very friendly and helpful. I do not have a single negative thing to say about Dr. Clark and I would recommend her to anyone! I would definitly go to her again.

October 4th, 2011
I would never go anywhere else!
My first immpression of Christa was that she was compassionate, and driven to make her patients dreams a reality. She was there with me through the whole process and anytime I had a question or concern she took the call, no matter the day or hour. I will never go to another plastic surgeon, and would follow her if she opened a different practice. She is that good.

September 25th, 2010
dr.clark and staff made my surgery experince easy and stress free. I would never go anywhere else.

September 24th, 2010
Surgical patient
Had my breasts done from this surgeon. I had previously had my breast done by another Plastic surgeon and it was a nightmare. Dr. Clark was so nice at my consult I booked surgery that day. I felt very comfortable with her and she did an awesome job fixing my boobs. Anyone considering having their breasts done should go to Dr. Clark. She is awesome!!

June 11th, 2009