Dr. Christa Corn MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Phoenix, AZ

4.9

November 2nd, 2016
Dr Corn is an incredibly skilled surgeon. Her ability to integrate the various partners in my care led to a successful outcome of my breast cancer 8 years ago. She saved my life.

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Corn is an excellent surgeon and communicator, working with the patient to provide compassionate care. Her staff is also kind and professional.

November 9th, 2015
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Corn. She is an incredibly wonderful doctor.

February 5th, 2015
If you need a Fantastic surgeon search no further!!
I have been seeing Dr Corn for a few years now and she is the Best!! I feel so comfortable with her, her bedside manner is awesome and she is just as wonderful of a person as she is a surgeon. I can not say enough good things about her, I just adore her! She is the coolest surgeon and I always know I'm in good hands and feel very safe when I'm having my procedures. She is a class act and does not act like she is better then anyone, she is just a regular person who just happens to be a Fabulous surgeon! She is my all time favorite healthcare provider !

June 24th, 2012
the best
she wasnt concerned with any thing but my life thanks

November 12th, 2011
Breast Cancer Survivor
I have never experienced the type of rapport I have with Dr. Corn....she is exceptional in every facet of medical care and surgery. A genuinely nice and sincere person. She has followed my care for 8 yrs. now, and I have never had a complaint.

April 14th, 2010
An example of what a surgeon should be
I had to have gallbladder surgery due to an unknown condition and one that was untraceable. This all lead to 3 years of abdominal pain and a scarred and irritated gallbladder. I have had many problems with past surgeons and my health insurance.I then went to Dr. Corns office and it was like all the problems disappeared. Not only did she get the insurance to agree to a much needed surgery, she made the surgery less of an issue than getting a tooth pulled!I appreciate many things out of a surgeon such as accuracy and intellectual and practical knowledge which Dr. Corn has, but she has what a lot of surgeons don't. She has excellent people skills and is very caring. She is also willing to let the "customer" make the decisions on their care. Unlike most surgeons and their god complex attitudes, she made you feel like you are in control of the whole situation.Her staff are also a great asset to her work. She definitely gets the highest marks.

October 8th, 2009
Dr. Corn has been my doctor for 12 years. I trust her judgement, appreciate her professionalism, knowledge and ability to put her patients at ease. She will take the time to explain procedures, answer all questions and will even follow up with a personal phone call.

July 4th, 2009
Superb Surgeon
Dr. Corn is courteous, caring and comprehensive in her approach to medicine. She will answer questions AND she returns phone calls. Technically, her work is thorough and artistic; I can hardly see the incision scars and it's only been two weeks. Highest recommendations!