Dr. Christa Mccann MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2017
Did not ever order any bloodwork. Never seem to care about patients or their well being.

March 22nd, 2017
Very unprofessional and horrible bed side manner
I would actually give her no stars if it was an option in order for me to still leave a comment. Very degrading so called Dr. Will not give the patient time to explain symptoms just automatically assumes he/she is there for strictly pain meds. One time I actually needed pain medicine and she wrote me off immediately and I didnt even mention it. Who is she to know anyone's pain , pain level or even assume everyone's pain scale is the same? Until you even walk a couple of steps in someone's shoes, don't assume you know how that person is feeling or what a pain level truly is!! One day, yes one day, there will be a day and time that she, herself, will need help and will be in pain...maybe even chronic pain, it will only be then that she may be able to relate to pain at all. I would never wish pain on anyone BC I live with it every day of my life but to anyone who cannot empathize with another human being, I say this "walk in these painful shoes, for an hour at least, then lets see how much sympathy or empathy you gain for a chronic pain stricken human being that never had a choice when it came to choosing those painful shoes to wear everyday", when she can choose any pair she wants to match any outfit she has, a painful body has to assume whatever color or size given out those painfilled days and nights. We have no choice. I hope you are getting prayed for by others whom you have mistreated along with me. For i have nothing to offer such a shallow soul.

March 7th, 2017
Sympathetic, Professional
She is an amazing doctor who has guided me into better diabetes management and help with my anxiety disorder. She has also guided me to decrease my blood pressure meds.

December 25th, 2016
Considerate and Caring
Dr. McCann has always been top notch. She is very knowledgeable and is very concerned with the well being of each of her patients.

September 3rd, 2015
First doctor in a long time that actually listened to me. Awesome quick responses to messages sent through their patient portal!

June 10th, 2015
worst visit
Went in for a yearly check-up. All she did was listen to my chest and back, ask what problem I was having, then wrote prescriptions. Then I was charged for a regular office visit, when my insurance will only pay 100% for yearly checkup. Will not go back.

May 3rd, 2017