A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christa Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christa Nagel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nagel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christa Irene Nagel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Christa I. Nagel practice?
- Dr. Christa Nagel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christa Nagel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.