A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christa Persyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christa Persyn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Persyn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christa Marie Persyn MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christa M. Persyn practice?
- Dr. Christa Persyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Christa Persyn practices Emergency Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Emergency Physicians.