A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christa Shilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christa Shilling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christa Shilling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shilling graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shilling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christa Arnold Shilling MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christa A. Shilling practice?
- Dr. Christa Shilling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christa Shilling practices Pediatrics near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians.