Dr. Christa Shilling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christa Shilling?

August 15th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

My daughters are 11 and 9 and we have been with Dr. Shilling since my first daughter was born. Dr. Shilling was at another practice prior to having her own and we left the other practice just so we could continue to see Dr. Shilling. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Shilling. She is WONDERFUL. Always very knowledgeable and thorough and has great bedside manner. My older daughter has anxiety when going to the doctor and she is always patient and compassionate during our visits. Her office has the latest in technology and all of the doctors are great. I have referred many of my friends to Dr. Shilling and will continue to do so. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

February 13th, 2012

Great doctor!

I have never had a bad experience with any of the doctors in this practice. My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Shilling's since birth and we have always been very happy with her care. She is sweet, kind, compassionate and caring. She also has a wonder bedside manner. I highly recommend her!

August 13th, 2014