A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christa Waymire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christa Waymire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christa Waymire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Waymire graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Waymire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Glencoe Regional Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christa Lane Waymire MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christa L. Waymire practice?
- Dr. Christa Waymire has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christa Waymire practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Cottage Grove Primary Care Doctors.