A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christain Ohagwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christain Ohagwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohagwu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ohagwu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Southern Cresent Hospital Specialty Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christain Chinyere Ohagwu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christain C. Ohagwu practice?
- Dr. Christain Ohagwu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christain Ohagwu practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors and Atlanta Internists.