A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christain Ohagwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christain Ohagwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohagwu
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ohagwu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohagwu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ohagwu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Southern Cresent Hospital Specialty Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christain Chinyere Ohagwu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christain C. Ohagwu practice?
- Dr. Christain Ohagwu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christain Ohagwu practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors and Atlanta Internists.