Dr. Christen Coyle MD Patient Reviews

3.4

April 1st, 2016
Excellent
I saw Dr. Coyle for an annual check up (my first here) and help with a nagging cough. I thought she and her staff were great. I was early, but only had to wait a couple of minutes. I have been using a fitbit regularly and she said that was good, but based on my health history (TIA or stoke) I should consider doing more exercise. I appreciate the advice, the easy thing would be to look at my weight (not overweight) and not said anything. Also appreciated that she took the time to listen to my opinion on statins, etc. Efficient, straight forward, and friendly. She even called me the next day to explain one of my tests. Excellent physician, highly recommended.

March 3rd, 2015
Dr Coyle was by far the worst DR I have ever seen. She mad me cry and feel like I was an idiot because I wasn't sure I had another Dr. Her exacts words were "Why are you even here?" She proceeded to just say pretty much you are fat that is all that is wrong. Of course she wanted to charge me for this visit but I refuse. I just received a letter that they will no longer see me. I will NEVER go to this place again even if they were to see me. I have spread the word to all of my family who used to go to the old DR there that retired. RUDE is her objective. On a side note my husband went here prior to my visit and they lost his bloodwork of course they charged us for it. They did the same to another member of my family. Sad.

January 20th, 2014
I was very pleased with the prompt, courteous staff and the personal warmth and efficiency of Dr. Coyle. She addressed my concerns and gave me the referrals I requested. She took the time to discuss various treatment alternatives with me. I would confidently refer Dr. Coyle to my family and friends.

June 7th, 2013
You Deserve Better than This Dr
Rude and experienced, Doesn't listen and doesn't want to be bothered with anything but her own voice, She does NOT have patients' best interests at heart at all. Sad for her unfortunate patients that she picked this profession, they all deserve better. Front desk is snippy too. Really? Something wrong when no one is nice nor happy. Overall: Unprofessional, uncaring.

February 14th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Coyle has been great. It is sometimes hard to find a doctor you are comfortable with and trust. Dr. Coyle is that doctor for us.

September 6th, 2011
Good doctor and practice
Dr. Coyle took the time to get to know me and my medical history. She is not afraid to say that she doesn't have the answers, but she strives to ...

August 22nd, 2011
I would definetly recommend her to any friend or family member. She is an excellent physician and is very personable.

November 8th, 2010
don't go unless you want to pay big $$$
Dr was all about the money-she wanted me and daughter to get all these shots and wanted to start us on tons of medications that I didn't feel we needed. Then she is not very nice if you don't go with all her suggestions. Don't waste your time with this dr.unless you want to pay for it in the long run!

November 8th, 2010
don't go unless you want to pay big$$$