A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christen Mowad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christen Mowad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christen Mowad, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowad graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mowad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christen M Mowad FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christen M. Mowad practice?
- Dr. Christen Mowad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christen Mowad practices Dermatology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Frackville, PA.
See Danville Dermatologists.