A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christen Mowad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christen Mowad is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christen Mowad, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowad graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mowad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mowad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christen M. Mowad practice?
Dr. Christen Mowad practices Dermatology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA.
See Danville Dermatologists.