A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christen Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christen Richard, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richard
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Richard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christen Richard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Richard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christen K Richard MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christen K. Richard practice?
- Dr. Christen Richard has 1 office location.
Dr. Christen Richard practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.