A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christen Tibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbs graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Tibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christen Tibbs MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christen Tibbs practice?
- Dr. Christen Tibbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christen Tibbs practices Internal Medicine near Oswego, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL.
See Oswego Internists.