A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christi Cavaliere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christi Cavaliere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christi Cavaliere, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavaliere graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cavaliere has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christi Marie Cavaliere MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christi M. Cavaliere practice?
- Dr. Christi Cavaliere has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christi Cavaliere practices Plastic Surgery near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Martinez, CA.
See Strongsville Surgeons.