A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christi Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christi Cheng, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christi Cheng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Cheng has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christi C Cheng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christi C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Christi Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Christi Cheng practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians and San Leandro General Practitioners.