A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christi Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christi Cheng, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christi Cheng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Cheng has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christi C Cheng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christi C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Christi Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Christi Cheng practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians and San Leandro General Practitioners.